Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's About Time!




















So, I finally decided to make a blog for my precious girls. I should have done this long ago, but finally decided to put one together (thanks to Cara and Brittney). I will start with what we did today, but might jump back to the past a little since I have a lot of catching up to do. Today, we went to Meg's pool. We always have fun with our friends. We played around and ate some pizza. I attached some pictures ....so you could be part of the fun!










2 comments:

  1. So glad you are now a blogger! I'm excited to look at pics of your adorable girls and hear about all of the fun in the Lage household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, girl! : ) It IS about time (JK)! You will love it. It's like my online baby book/family scrapbook. It's really awesome to go back and look at stuff, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete