Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back Seat Conversation

I decided to try to post as many "little" conversations as I could remember (there are so many in a day).  These girls are hilarious.  I love how they talk to each other and have little adult conversations when they think no one is listening.  Today, we went to visit my friend in Madison.  On the way home, the kids starting talking to each other.  Ellie told Ashtyn we really needed to buy her a TV for her bedroom (like she was going to be the one to go buy it).  Ashtyn shook her head and fully agreed with her.  Then Ellie told her she also needed to get her ears pieced, but she had to be 4 just like her.  Then she told her she also needed a new bed.  After Ashtyn fully agreed with her, she then let me into the conversation.  Mom (in a serious voice), we need to get Ashtyn a new bed, TV and get her ears pieced (Ashtyn repeating every word).  All I could do is agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment