Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Ashtyn

Ashtyn started preschool at Grace Luthern on September 6, 2011.  I was very worried about how she would do in school.  She is not one to listen very well.  She went into class without any problems.  The next day, she started crying becasue she didn't understand why she couldn't go back!  After talking to her teacher, she said Ashtyn is doing very well.  She has recieved the name "little helper" in class. She is quick to help the other students out in class.  I think she is like this becasue she has a big sister who helps her out a lot.  Finally, today I asked her if she had friends at school.  She said, "Yes!" When I asked her what their names were, she said Bashful, Smoothie, Applesauce, and Nemo.  I then told her there was no way that was their names...her reply, "I know, I just can't remember!"  Our little girl is growing and is crazy as ever!


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe these kiddos are getting so big...I bet Ashtyn will rock it out at pre-school! :) Loved her friend's names btw....and her imagination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just cracked up about the names of her friends!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete